CENTER FOR RURAL LEADERSHIP - CANDIDATE APPLICATION
• This is an extensive online form requesting detailed personal and professional information.
• Please collect all your information so you may enter all data in one online session.
• It is your responsibility to have a completed Application Packet submitted to the CENTRL office by March 15.
• The Application Packet includes: the Online Application, two Recommendations, and an Employer Approval Form.
• Only applicants with completed Application Packets will be considered for an interview.